Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

The mix, in respect to Janick & (in particular) Adrian, is woeful though; some of H's solo work you can hardly hear at all.
Oh, you can hear it. The mere human ear though, is incapable of interpreting the awesomeness of Adrians's playing when he's on top of his game, and just cancels out instead.

Promise. :D

(Haven't heard the bootleg though, but as it's supposed to be good I should get to it.)

In all seriousness, the H-mix is like this in literally every Maiden live release (up until very recently); far too quiet. But, yeh, I'm sure it was awesome. Still, not to worry --one can always just listened to Dave...

In all seriousness, the H-mix is like this in literally every Maiden live release (up until very recently); far too quiet. But, yeh, I'm sure it was awesome. Still, not to worry --one can always just listened to Dave...

In Death On the Road it's just the opposite.

I was 17 the first time I went to a concert on my own. It was a Megadeth gig. I started listening to Iron Maiden when I was 15.

I'm willing to be it will similar to the pre-Dance Of Death and pre-Final Frontier tours and they'll do a new song as well as various songs from all eras. Or maybe we'll get super lucky and they'll have a new album out in May or so. On the past 2 albums, didn't it only take them just a few months to write and record them? Well, if they start work on a new album after Christmas, they could have it all written and recorded by March and release it some time in May or June and then tour for it. Anything is possible at this point.

I think this tour will be similar to the first Final Frontier leg in 2010 where they hit Europe and America. If this is the case they might go for South America in 2015.

Or maybe we'll get super lucky and they'll have a new album out in May or so. On the past 2 albums, didn't it only take them just a few months to write and record them?
Both AMOLAD and TFF were released in august and/or september, but already had some singles out. If they're going to release a new record, I think it will follow the same schedule as the last two albums.

I really want to believe that this is going to turn into Final Frontier phase 2 as far as scheduling goes, and we'll get a new album next year. But it really doesn't seem likely. In fact, there's probably a 0% chance of that happening. Even though they never formally announced they were in the studio back when TFF was being made, we all knew. That sort of info doesn't stay a secret in this age.

Back