Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

Right, since everybody is doing it: Anthrax (1x), Iron Maiden (15x), Slayer (2x), Carcass (1x), Trivium (3x), Sabaton (3x). I would like to remark however, that I have only seen Trivium as a support for Iron Maiden.

@Forostar I can see all 18 bands announced. Oops, 17.

1902907_831233913570195_1886804721_n.png

6 including Ghost who I saw last month (rocked). I saw Gojira set their stage up last weekend at Soundwave but went to go watch Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats.

Now..I am planning to fly to Europe in Jul-Aug to catch Maiden at a metal festival. Is there a metal festival that rises above all others and has a group of Maidenfans planning to attend?

6 including Ghost who I saw last month (rocked). I saw Gojira set their stage up last weekend at Soundwave but went to go watch Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats.

Now..I am planning to fly to Europe in Jul-Aug to catch Maiden at a metal festival. Is there a metal festival that rises above all others and has a group of Maidenfans planning to attend?

Hellfest has an incredible lineup, but Fortarock is the one the cool kids are going to. :p

Oh wait, July/August? :(

FortaRock has at least 4 of us!

Yes, I was hoping FortaRock would be the first show. I can't resist looking at setlists, you know.

Back