Maiden to "reveal secret plans" in next issue of Metal Hammer (it's the air show)

They didn't, there's nothing about a new album in Metal Hammer, it's just a big section about the air show at Sonisphere and Bruce's aviation history.

Jesus, how many times does it have to be said? We already found out on page 1 of this thread that it's just about the airshow!!! :D

Calm down, calm down. I'll add it to the title, and if we can't get along, I'll have to close the thread.

Get it done, man!
TwgVYch.png

If you really, really want, I can scan it, commit copyright infringement, and send to anyone who's interested. But chances are you won't find it very interesting, unless you're interested in the manoeuvrability of assorted WW1 aircraft.

Which, incidentally, I am

I can only aspire to your levels of knowledge, Loosey, I tip my cap to you, sir.

I used to study those Jane's books, but I don't remember that much. I must have just looked at the pictures or something.

It probably won't teach me anything I don't already know.

It will probably not go further into detail than talking about how the Sopwith Camel was a revelation in terms of quick turns etc, but that it was a dangerous machine to fly, and probably something equally detailed about a couple of German planes. Not very secret.

It will probably not go further into detail than talking about how the Sopwith Camel was a revelation in terms of quick turns etc, but that it was a dangerous machine to fly, and probably something equally detailed about a couple of German planes. Not very secret.

You've read it, haven't you? :huh: Actually he says more about the tight turn radius on the Fokker DR.1, and picks the five planes he'd most like in his personal squadron. :p

It does go into more about what Maiden have been doing on the tour/what they'll be doing at Knebworth, and Steve has a bit of a chat too. Thank goodness the setlist wasn't a secret to me, because the list was shown in the magazine.

Back