Maiden to "reveal secret plans" in next issue of Metal Hammer (it's the air show)

::) And how do you know Scotland will forever be a part of Great Britain? Once the wheels start turning...

Because it's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you take Northern Ireland away, it's the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and then you can ditch the former part. So if we accept the premise that Northern Ireland doesn't count - which it doesn't - the United Kingdom and Great Britain are the same.

Because it's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you take Northern Ireland away, it's the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and then you can ditch the former part. So if we accept the premise that Northern Ireland doesn't count - which it doesn't - the United Kingdom and Great Britain are the same.
Your talking about politically. Geographically, they're not the same.
*sigh* I know that. I was implying that you could actually go that far... Forget it, once you have to explain the joke you tried to make, it's all lost.
You need to brush up on the jokes then...:innocent:

Cried is a Rangers fan. British before Scottish. :p
Although you're clearing taking the piss, I'm not, btw, that way inclined at all. I don't mean I don't feel British; it's just that I'd always say I was Scottish (before British), if asked. I only really said I'm British, to reply to Lego in the terms he used in his post.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm feeling the need to explain all this...

Prize specimen of spamfest here.

I'll have to see if I can get a copy of Metal Hammer.

At my newsstand today I noticed that there is a 25 page Iron Maiden mini-mag included in this month's Classic Rock Magazine. I might pick this up tomorrow, I can't scan anything unfortunately but if people are interested I can take some phone shots :D

Back