Maiden songs you are currently stuck on

1. The Number of the Beast
2. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
3. Twilight Zone
4. The Wicker Man
5. Hallowed be thy Name 

Fugazi said:
Still listening to the TFF album at least once a day, combined with large helpings of both the NOTB & SSOASS albums.

Still the same but... with the Powerslave album thrown in.

Dance of Death is still figuring large and moving up the rankings for me... every time I listen to it I'm a bit more like  :yey: The driving nature of it just blows me away. Added to that recently are El Dorado, the Alchemist, and, given how much I've compared them on this forum, playing Passchendale and Longest Day back to back.

Non-Maiden, I'm stuck on Yes' Close to the Edge, thanks to the poster who noted that Maiden should cover it. Damn song is lodged in my brain now.

Face in the sand
Age of innocence
Lord of the flies
Thin line between love and hate
Different World
Alexander the great
Fortunes of War

I also have been listening non stop to some songs from other bands such as 'Hey You' by Pink Floyd and 'The Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin

1) Dream of Mirrors
2) The Pilgrim
3) The Legacy
4) Hallowed be thy Name
5) No more Lies

Also, Chemical wedding and Accident of birth froM Bruce's solo career! :shred:

The Prophecy and Only the Good Die Young

I've been kind of reevaluating my favorites lately.  I was pretty set Piece of Mind as my favorite Maiden album about 10 years ago but find myself returning more often to the majesty and mysticism of Seventh Son.  Especially those underplayed songs above.

Isle of Avalon (because of all the love it's gotten on this forum) and Paschendale are in heavy rotation for me now, as is (still) Dance of Death.

Chartwell said:
Isle of Avalon (because of all the love it's gotten on this forum) and Paschendale are in heavy rotation for me now, as is (still) Dance of Death.

Same here, except with Rime included.

just in a bit of maiden hangover right now so going through a few of their slower songs... journeyman, age of innocence, coming home

edge of darkness said:
I'm stuck on this as well. I've finally started to appreciate this song. A very underrated track.

:ok: Yep, I don't think there's any filler on DoD - I think it's solid all the way through, and Age of Innocence is a really good song that once again showcases Maiden's versatility.

Back