Maiden songs you are currently stuck on

I really can't shake Wasted Years lately.

You can feel Adrian's ennui as he looked out the tour bus window, scrolling past endless miles, missing home.

maidenhead1996 said:
The Pilgrim, especially I love that amazing Eastern sounding riff.
That's the only good part about it.  :innocent:

Habberdasher said:
I really can't shake Wasted Years lately.

You can feel Elder Lord's ennui as he looked out the tour bus window, scrolling past endless miles, missing home.
Me too! Wasted Years and Pilgrim I'm also loving recently.

Rainmaker has really been tearing up the charts just in time for the daily song thread.

I'm not stuck on any maiden :( But I have been enjoying Balls To Picasso lately. It really comes to life live.

Dream Of Mirrors
The Fallen Angel
The Nomad
The Thin Line Between Love & Hate

Been listening to the BNW album a lot lately, and those songs even more so.

Ironically, most of what I"ve been stuck on lately has been inspired by my readings in the forum, as people talk about their passion and I re-evaluate. Thanks to you guys for that!

Currently in high rotation:
- Still Life
- The Talisman
- The Longest Day
- The Alchemist

Given the recent postings, I think wasted years is going on too  :yey:

same thing here, chartwell.... reading this thread has made me go back and re-evaluate some of the catalog.  My tastes remain pretty much the same, with one exception: The Thin Line Between Love and Hate.  Completely overlooked this tune till reading here, and now it's one of my most listened.  It's overtaken Infinite Dreams for my pre-sleep listening favorite.

I have been listening mostly to the Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son and No Prayer For The Dying albums over the past couple of days.

Back