Maiden songs you are currently stuck on

Fear is the key
Revelations
Benjamin Breeg
Paschendale
Powerslave

Though right now I'm listening more to Bruce's solo albums, because they are new stuff to me. Sounds good, though - I've listened to Balls of Picasso and now I'm listening to Skunkworks, I think I prefer the first one a bit more.

Mkoh said:
Though right now I'm listening more to Bruce's solo albums, because they are new stuff to me. Sounds good, though - I've listened to Balls of Picasso and now I'm listening to Skunkworks, I think I prefer the first one a bit more.
Wait until you hear Accident Of Birth, Chemical Wedding, and Tyranny Of Souls. You are in for a MAJOR treat!
eddie_63-1.jpg

I just went through a huge Maiden listening faze so I've been taking it easy with the Maiden right now but Infinite dreams and Blood Brothers still get played a fair amount. Navigate the seas of the sun (not maiden but close) is my favorite song right now, sounds just as good as it did when I first heard it 3 years ago. :edmetal:

I'm guessing you mean songs most listened to recently? Well here's a few that I can't seem to get enough of (no particular order).

Rime
The Prisoner
Powerslave
Sea of Madness
Still Life
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

There's plenty more where those came from but I guess I'll stick with 6 for now.

Currently listening to the whole Powerslave album.  Not a single weak track on it, and I even love Losfer Words more than their other two insrumentals. 

chaosapiant said:
Currently listening to the whole Powerslave album.  Not a single weak track on it, and I even love Losfer Words more than their other two insrumentals. 
I love the whole album and LW too, however my most favorite instrumental is Trans. followed by GK.

The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Sign of the Cross
Tailgunner
Mother Russia
Wasting Love
When the Wild Wind Blows Sample
Reach Out
Deja Vu
Be Quick or Be Dead

Yeah, the catchy songs are killing me.

Afraid To Shoot Strangers
Blood Brothers
These Colours Don't Run
Alexander The Great

And where do you folks find WTWWB sample???

Prowler_108 said:
Wasting Love. Can't get enough of that one.

One of my favourite songs ever. Underrated, especially from that album, and has stood the test of time better than other tracks from Fear. I can't remember who wrote it, but I know the lyrics were Bruce's.

Back