Maiden - Legacy of the Beast game Eddies

Usually when the game releases new Eddie, they also release a short clip for the certain Eddie accompanied with music from the song from which he is created (for this Eddie it was ROTAM - see here). The game also released (a while ago) a character (not Eddie!) based on ROTAM (see here).

Or Blackbeard Eddie could be a special edition of Navigator Eddie.... this will be not a surprise, since the game already released some special editions Eddies and a lot of unnecessary Eddies too.

Well the Blackbeard Eddie is basically re-skinned Navigator Eddie, so it's definitely closer to that than Rime. The song, or the source material for that matter, has nothing to do with pirates anyway, if I'm not terribly mistaken. :D

UPDATE!!!

Warrior

Khan Eddie - from the song Genghis Khan.

Rise-of-the-Empire.png

Last edited:
I want to play this game just to see all these Eddies...but I also don’t want to play this game. Is it reasonable to be able to collect these cool Eddies if you don’t want to pay money?

I want to play this game just to see all these Eddies...but I also don’t want to play this game. Is it reasonable to be able to collect these cool Eddies if you don’t want to pay money?
Absolutely. I have over 60 different Eddies so far and over 500 other characters.... never spent anything at all other than time!

UPDATE!!!

Warrior

Day Of The Dead Eddie
- this is the Eddie from Nights Of The Dead live album.

day of the dead eddie.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!

Gunner

Bat Eddie - this is the Eddie from Live At Donington '92 live album.

bat eddie.jpg

Last edited:
Icy And The X Factor Eddies look really good.... I was expecting a bit more from the Live At Donnington one. and BTW this one's way better than the Eddie picked for the artwork on NOTD.

9619-aa403d1f172eb9423061a53795f4956e.jpg

UPDATE !!!

Sentinel

Ed Hunter Eddie
- this is the Eddie from the Ed Hunter compilation album.

Sacrifice-January-2021-1200x676-EN.jpg

Back