Maiden Fans at School

Well, what do you think happens when you pay attention to the man behind the curtain? He takes your fucking Killers shirt.

Invader said:
Guessing, based on your language and lack of metal people in your area, I'd say you're from Denmark?

Nope, guess again

Genghis Khan said:
When I checked Abas' personal info, it stated that he's from Emerald City.  ;)

I share my pod with Simon Adebisi. Ever wondered how he got that CD player he is walking around with? Your talking to the victim... :innocent:

Genghis Khan said:
I typed in a couple of those words in Google and a site with the city of Uppsala came up.  So, Swedish. :S

I don't live anywhere near Uppsala. But you got the country right though  :ok:

Yax said:
A fellow Swede.

Now go and vote. As a matter of fact, I'm heading out to do that just now.

As a matter of fact, I just came home from the school where the votings were held. I guess my vote was a blank since I just took one blank paper of each colours and wrote Kebabdemokraterna on each paper and handed the envelopes to the people  :D

Abas said:
As a matter of fact, I just came home from the school where the votings were held. I guess my vote was a blank since I just took one blank paper of each colours and wrote Kebabdemokraterna on each paper and handed the envelopes to the people  :D

Why?

Abas said:
Mostly since I am totally uninterested in politics and don't care
Oh alright. Then I guess you shouldn't complain if a legislation passes that you don't like etc.

Well, at least you went there.

Yax said:
Oh alright. Then I guess you shouldn't complain if a legislation passes that you don't like etc.

Well, at least you went there.

I guess I shouldn't... who did you vote on then? :p

Abas said:
I guess I shouldn't... who did you vote on then? :p
Whatever party I disliked the least.

Hint: I didn't vote for Sverigedemokraterna (SD).  :lol: They'll get around 6 percent. Disturbing to say the least.

Yax said:
Whatever party I disliked the least.

Hint: I didn't vote for Sverigedemokraterna (SD).  :lol: They'll get around 6 percent. Disturbing to say the least.

Hahaha, I love your answer!

I live in one of the most.. however the hell you say "invandrartäta" areas of Malmö and my parents are Afghan immigrants. The only thing I hear people talk about is SD, how SD got more than 4% of all votes, and just ranting and ranting all about them

Back