Maiden Fans at School

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Well, what do you think happens when you pay attention to the man behind the curtain? He takes your fucking Killers shirt.

Abas

Jester with no tears
Invader said:
Guessing, based on your language and lack of metal people in your area, I'd say you're from Denmark?

Nope, guess again

Genghis Khan said:
When I checked Abas' personal info, it stated that he's from Emerald City.  ;)

I share my pod with Simon Adebisi. Ever wondered how he got that CD player he is walking around with? Your talking to the victim... :innocent:

Abas

Jester with no tears
Genghis Khan said:
I typed in a couple of those words in Google and a site with the city of Uppsala came up.  So, Swedish. :S

I don't live anywhere near Uppsala. But you got the country right though  :ok:

Yax said:
A fellow Swede.

Now go and vote. As a matter of fact, I'm heading out to do that just now.

As a matter of fact, I just came home from the school where the votings were held. I guess my vote was a blank since I just took one blank paper of each colours and wrote Kebabdemokraterna on each paper and handed the envelopes to the people  :D

Invader

Ancient Mariner
Abas said:
As a matter of fact, I just came home from the school where the votings were held. I guess my vote was a blank since I just took one blank paper of each colours and wrote Kebabdemokraterna on each paper and handed the envelopes to the people  :D

Why?

Yax

Ancient Mariner
Abas said:
Mostly since I am totally uninterested in politics and don't care
Oh alright. Then I guess you shouldn't complain if a legislation passes that you don't like etc.

Well, at least you went there.

Abas

Jester with no tears
Yax said:
Oh alright. Then I guess you shouldn't complain if a legislation passes that you don't like etc.

Well, at least you went there.

I guess I shouldn't... who did you vote on then? :p

Yax

Ancient Mariner
Abas said:
I guess I shouldn't... who did you vote on then? :p
Whatever party I disliked the least.

Hint: I didn't vote for Sverigedemokraterna (SD).  :lol: They'll get around 6 percent. Disturbing to say the least.

Abas

Jester with no tears
Yax said:
Whatever party I disliked the least.

Hint: I didn't vote for Sverigedemokraterna (SD).  :lol: They'll get around 6 percent. Disturbing to say the least.

Hahaha, I love your answer!

I live in one of the most.. however the hell you say "invandrartäta" areas of Malmö and my parents are Afghan immigrants. The only thing I hear people talk about is SD, how SD got more than 4% of all votes, and just ranting and ranting all about them