Maiden Fan Art (load time warning)

[attachmentid=562]Hey lads, I'm new here. Tought I'd share my Paschendale Eddie

Paschendale_by_EricT.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

I just noticed this:
[!--quoteo(post=131303:date=Mar 9 2006, 07:58 AM:name=iron_beast)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Mar 9 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]131303[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I am back, don't know how long since last time I was here. But nothing in the Art Tread is different..
[/quote]
If we had an award for the most useless post of 2006, this would be the early leader.

Hi there!
I just signed up here since something seems to have happened to IMBB.

To celebrate my first post and that I got tickets to the Gothenburg show - here's an unofficial poster. Hope you like it.

poster06.jpg

/Agassi

Edit by SMX: Mergen into Fan Art Thread. Welcome, Agassi!

[!--quoteo(post=131384:date=Mar 10 2006, 03:16 AM:name=EricT)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(EricT @ Mar 10 2006, 03:16 AM) [snapback]131384[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Paschendale_by_EricT.jpg

[/quote]
Now this I really like! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

I draw Iron Maiden and Eddie too much. Mostly when I'm not supposed to, in school heh heh.

I painted this in Art class back in March/April of this year (sorry it's a bit blurry):

Mar2440.jpg

I drew these in pen one day in class, I forget which class though.

Piece Of Mind:

PieceofMind.jpg

Iron Maiden:

Iron_Maiden1.jpg

Haha, no the painting assignmetn was to paint in flourescent colors so it would glow in a blacklighted area. I drew it from Killers too.  ;)

DREAMASTER said:
Most of the artworks are gone  :(

Yes, it would be nice if those who have posted artworks could edit the links because most of them don't work anymore and this topic has lost most of its interest.

In the meantime, here are some of Tap Legion which I had preciously kept.
Tommy_Pons_Xmas.jpg

NewYearsEddie.jpg

DOTR_Posted.jpg

Back