Maiden Collection

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
I must admit I have only around 25 Maiden items. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

10 at most [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All their albums except for LAD, NPFTD and FOTD and A Real Live Dead One.

For the rest I have Best of the Beast, Rock In Rio (CD & DVD), NOTB DVD and Eddie's Archive.

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Dec 23 2003, 06:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Dec 23 2003, 06:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Almost every record, some boots, adrians pick (from somwhere on tour), a signed drumskin, and some LP:s. [/quote]
about 190 items, worth to count!
[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have all albums (except Best Of The Beast), a Wildest Dreams promo single and a Trooper T-shirt. I guess that's about 20 items.

I've just bought a record from reading festival 81 with samson. I think it counts as maiden-related because it was after that gig bruce was asked if he wanted to join maiden. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm not sad enough to count how many items I have. Probably about 30-40-most of it was lent/stolen and never given back. Either that or it got lost :s

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Dec 30 2003, 08:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Dec 30 2003, 08:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That's a pity. What's the :S emoction? [/quote]
I guess one like [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All albums except Edward the Unnecessary, including multiple versions of some albums (vinyl, different CD versions etc) plus about a dozen boots and four concert shirts.

gosh 300+ items, vinyl and cds I would say including:

Soundhouse Tapes original 7" vinyl
First 10 Years Box set vinyl and cd
Best of the Beast Vinyl box set fully autographed
Maiden Mania vinyl box set (very rare)
Korean Piece of Mind vinyl lp w/ alternate cover
Wrathchild jap 7"
Wasting Love cd single
Soundhouse Tapes Official Replica cd
17 Numbers by the Beast very rare promo cd compilation
No Prayer for the Dying russian vinyl w/ alternate cover

And tons of other goodies that I cant even think of right now

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jan 2 2004, 04:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jan 2 2004, 04:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] gosh 300+ items, vinyl and cds I would say including:

Wrathchild jap 7"
Wasting Love cd single

And tons of other goodies that I cant even think of right now [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
wow, you have to take a picture!!!!!!

I'd guess I have about 35 or so...all the albums less Eddie's Casket, plus seven flags and ten shirts.

I have around 40 items, since I have al Maiden releases still available since I'm fan and a few shirts, dvds ect.

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Jan 11 2004, 12:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Jan 11 2004, 12:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have around 40 items, since I have al Maiden releases still available since I'm fan and a few shirts, dvds ect. [/quote]
I forgot my dvd:s. RiR and Visions of the Beast. I don't wanna buy the unofficial ones, so i wait for them to be released on DVD!

my collection is continually increasing like the number of fans

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 9 2004, 11:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 9 2004, 11:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jan 2 2004, 04:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jan 2 2004, 04:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] gosh 300+ items, vinyl and cds I would say including:

Wrathchild jap 7"
Wasting Love cd single

And tons of other goodies that I cant even think of right now [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
wow, you have to take a picture!!!!!! [/quote]
Too much of an undertaking to take a picture of all of it however, I can take pictures of what items you want to see specifically.

Back