Live regrets

I've never seen Metallica.

I'll rectify that on the next tour but I regret not seeing them prior to Hetfield's new yodelling singing style and hippie claptrap going on about the Metallica family.

I could have seen them easily ten times, but I'd gone off them for most of the 90's-2000's and their ticket prices were usually too dear to even go for nostalgia reasons.

If you get chance go, they are worth every penny, even a cheap seat. And play for 3 hours, change up the set list all the time. Still a great show.

If you get chance go, they are worth every penny, even a cheap seat. And play for 3 hours, change up the set list all the time. Still a great show.

Yeah, I've already made up my mind that I going anyway on the next tour no matter the price. They are the biggest band that I'm a fan of that I haven't seen live.

I've never seen Metallica.

No matter what the haters say, they really are good live, I'd definitely recommend.

My biggest regret is not seeing Black Sabbath on my birthday last year, which just so happened to be their second to last concert ever. I've been dying for some form of reunion but it won't happen.

I also won't be able to see Ozzy/Priest on this upcoming tour, which is a very painful thought indeed

In some cases maybe, in some cases not

The Madrid show is roughly 2 hours and 20 minutes long; the rest of the Youtube clip is bonus material, not the concert.

Compilation of clips from different North American shows.

Compilation of clips from different European shows.

Report: Ziggyplayedguitar tries hard in class and shows good intentions. He needs to pay much more attention to detail though. :D

The Madrid show is roughly 2 hours and 20 minutes long; the rest of the Youtube clip is bonus material, not the concert.

Compilation of clips from different North American shows.

Compilation of clips from different European shows.

Report: Ziggyplayedguitar tries hard in class and shows good intentions. He needs to pay much more attention to detail though. :D
giphy.gif

Nice try, but those shows are hardly a representation of 2018 Metallica. :D I think @srfc is as likely to see a Metallica show like those you have posted from the early 90s as we are to see Paul DiAnno fronting Maiden with hair. :lol:

Metallica are still churning out 2.5 hour sets, more than Maiden can manage, so your argument is false. Try again.

Back