Live at Donington '92 question

chaosapiant

Ancient Marinade
This just a quick question and I'm not sure where else to put it: Does the original double CD version of Live at Donington '92 have a booklet? I just received a copy I'd ordered second hand and it's just the CDs and case/layout. No booklet. Am I missing a booklet? Should I be sad?

This just a quick question and I'm not sure where else to put it: Does the original double CD version of Live at Donington '92 have a booklet? I just received a copy I'd ordered second hand and it's just the CDs and case/layout. No booklet. Am I missing a booklet? Should I be sad?
I bought the 3 vinyl at that time and there was no booklet, lyrics, anything. I have the feeling that the band wanted as an official bootleg. So answering to your question… the 2 CD could be the same

Perfect! Thanks for the quick responses!

I’d always had the ‘98 remaster but decided to get an original CD pressing to see if the mastering sounded better than the ‘98 version.

Thanks y’all!

Talking about this album, I have a question that any of you can answer.

In my vinyl, I have Wasting Love credited to Harris, it's the same for you?

Talking about this album, I have a question that any of you can answer.

In my vinyl, I have Wasting Love credited to Harris, it's the same for you?
I’ll have to take a look; not sure off the top of my head. Who wrote Wasting Love? Was it a Gers song?

The song is credited to Dickinson/Gers on the back cover of the original CD release.
I guess it was one fail more from EMI Spain at that time just for the vinyl.
I don't know if this fail could be interesting for collectors or maybe just for Steve :lol:

IMG_0546.jpg

Oh you've got another collector item :lol:
Running free is right credited in the vinyl but Wasting Love is still written by Harris

Thread bump. Somewhat related question.

I spotted this on the Reddit sub and I'm curious if anyone knows if it's true?

Screenshot_20231011_214723_Reddit.jpg

I actually don’t think that Donington is as bad as some claim. Some of those performances are really good. One of my favorite versions of TNOTB for instance.

Back