Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Monarch is basically a human. And you know many humans. Just you find her special and unique, as a human on a certain role.
While this statement is fundamentally accurate it doesn't really touch on my meaning. Thing is, my parents and grandparents got used to the monarch changing every few years but it's something I've never witnessed until now - it's all about different frames of reference. This would still be true even if she'd been an awful monarch.

While this statement is fundamentally accurate it doesn't really touch on my meaning. Thing is, my parents and grandparents got used to the monarch changing every few years but it's something I've never witnessed until now - it's all about different frames of reference. This would still be true even if she'd been an awful monarch.

Very nice writing to my eyes! Well explained. No surprises there ;)

A question to our French members - and anyone else in the know of course: is there a good game for two played with the 78 Jeu de Tarot pack? (I mean the real playing cards obviously, not the "occult" "divination" rubbish.) Thanks a lot.

Back