Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

*Well, apart from Wrathchild, which will find its way onto the setlist on any Maiden tour obvs

Also Fear of the Dark, Hallowed be thy Name, Iron Maiden, The Trooper, The Number of the Beast. Including Wrathchild, that's 40% the set list.
:D
Add the usual suspects such as Kevin Spacey, Benicio del Torro and the other guys :p then "spoilers" becomes 3 -5 songs that are in play.

Well, that escalated quickly…

Yngwie: "No, no, NO! WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? Either he goes, or I go. Him or me? One of us is out of here by the end of today!"
Jeff: "This is humongous. I am not a security threat. And my middle name is Scott, not Fart!"

Definitely, then. Although I could imagine getting into bit of a flow with that too, if you've got ideas and a direction

@Perun German question: is there a word like Scheißlerei in German, or have I made it up in my head somehow? Used interchangeably with “shitshow”.

@Perun German question: is there a word like Scheißlerei in German, or have I made it up in my head somehow? Used interchangeably with “shitshow”.

No, we have Scheißerei which is a rare slang word for diarrhoea (or just unusually heavy bowel movement), but Scheißlerei is not a proper German form. I can't think of any similar word for shitshow.

Back