Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well happy new year then mate. I hope someone left pickle water under the tree.

RIP Mr Tanner. :(
He was a very funny actor. Full House isn´t my favourite sitcom but there were some great episodes for sure.

Went skiing again yesterday. Ended up skiing 33 km on tracks of very varying standard, from something reminiscent of what you can see in international competitions, to a simple scooter trail through the woods and across frozen lakes.

On one of the lakes (the last one) there was some meltwater on top of the ice, not completely frozen, so the last 10 km I skied with wet socks :(

Normally after skiing, my course of action is --> have a shower --> eat food. Yesterday it was food --> shower --> more food!

This forum is not going to be used as a platform for anti-vax conspiracy theories. Find another website for that content. This is a final warning. The posts in question have been deleted.
I remember the posts in question, and while I wouldn't subscribe to them I think there is a difference between "anti-vax conspiracy theories" and someone honestly sharing their concerns about something they find insufficiently studied, regardless if that is indeed the case or not. Refrained from a comment back then in order to avoid stirring controversy and derailing the thread but recently I've started to feel you might need to look up the etymology of "moderator".

This reminds me the end of the Lord of the Rings; the young hobbits have just saved the world and are back in the village again, in the village again, which is as calm as ever like if nothing ever happened and the elders look at them and say something like “oh look at them young hobbits fooling around!”

Hello again! :) I've been away for some time, but I decided to come back. One of the reasons I left was that I became so disillusioned with forum life. Before I started frequenting this forum, I was an active member on another. But there was a massive hassle that I was involved in, which hurt my feelings and upset me a great deal. Then I started feeling something similar here, and I was scared the same thing would happen all over again. But while I was away, I started thinking maybe forums operate in a certain way, which I need to accept if I want to be a part of it. And that I shouldn't take too seriously things that aren't directed to me personally.

Last edited:
But while I was away, I started thinking maybe forums operate in a certain way, which I need to accept if I want to be a part of it. And that I shouldn't take too seriously things that aren't directed to me personally.
There's something to this, but really, I think people need to strive to remember that everyone on here are actual, real life people who have real feelings. All the same, welcome back, you were missed :)

Hello again! :) I've been away for some time, but I decided to come back. One of the reasons I left was that I became so disillusioned with forum life. Before I started frequenting this forum, I was an active member on another. But there was a massive hassle that I was involved in, which hurt my feelings and upset me a great deal. Then I started feeling something similar here, and I was scared the same thing would happen all over again. But while I was away, I started thinking maybe forums operate in a certain way, which I need to accept if I want to be a part of it. And that I shouldn't take too seriously things that aren't directed to me personally.
It's great to see you back and I hope things stay good for you.

Yay! Yet another female, finally! Hiya Lamia! (Nice name by the way ;) )

I feel ya, girl.

Are there any other girls here besides us and BlackAbyssBabe?

I actually didn't intend for this to be my screename, I just put it in as a placeholder while I was doing the rest and forgot to change it before I registered. lol I was originally going to be Nyx or something cool.

There's something to this, but really, I think people need to strive to remember that everyone on here are actual, real life people who have real feelings. All the same, welcome back, you were missed :)

And some of us have been under quite some pressure lately and hope they haven't been too rude to other members.

Yay! Yet another female, finally! Hiya Lamia! (Nice name by the way ;) )

I feel ya, girl.

Are there any other girls here besides us and BlackAbyssBabe?

I actually didn't intend for this to be my screename, I just put it in as a placeholder while I was doing the rest and forgot to change it before I registered. lol I was originally going to be Nyx or something cool.

We even have a girl moderator, @Brigantium . And @Natalie , sometimes.

Back