Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I haven't been clean shaven since September of last year. Thinking of doing it now, as today while eating lunch I was munching on my moustache instead of the food and didn't notice for like 15 seconds.

You know, as someone who appreciates facial hair myself (in men, that is)... my reaction was way too close to Brigs' one. Dude, even if you're growing a walrus, you must take care of it, lest you look like a sorry hobo.

You know, as someone who appreciates facial hair myself (in men, that is)... my reaction was way too close to Brigs' one. Dude, even if you're growing a walrus, you must take care of it, lest you look like a sorry hobo.
I'm lazy, and also the masks cover it and I have less motivation to take care of it.

I did do it yesterday, looks fine now.

So, my second son, Elijah Benedict John Nepomucene, was born today. It’s not seventh yet, but we’re getting there.

You’re 28 and have your second son. My brother gave birth to his second son at 29 (he recently turned 30). You two aren’t doing a challenge over who gets their seventh son first, are you?

Back