Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I opened a Google document for colleagues to edit, but I had to add them in order for them to have the authorisation. I don't get it, aren't they open for editing by default?

I can open LC's game Google document but cannot edit it. I guess it depends on how the document and authorizations are created / set up?

I can open LC's game Google document but cannot edit it. I guess it depends on how the document and authorizations are created / set up?
That's correct. I have it set so that people with the link can view but not edit, because I don't want people editing my game. The one you can see is just the public facing doc, anyway.

The backend stuff with all the work is still private (excepting @Mosh, he has access to it).

Yeah, not that it matters too much, the people who need to can edit it anyway

Is it advisable for a Yorktown class aircraft carrier to have loose cannons?

I'm trying to run a program on my laptop. I click on the icon, the logo pops up, says that it's loading and... nothing. It just disappears, it doesn't show up in the Task Manager either. Is there something I can do, or should I go to the office and have it fixed by the IT dudes, which I don't want to do.

Back