Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sleeping NHS workers who object to glass-gargling vocals? :D
Right, and on second thought, some of the lyrics might not be exactly appropriate right now:

Take a look around and understand, your days are numbered
demon on the wall and the ticking clock
closing in, grasp for air, do you still believe?

:(

But you could always play Walk The Path Of Sorrow.
No, maybe not that one either.

Woods To Eternity?
Forget I mentioned it.

I know! The Dawn Of A New Age!

One of the boyfriend's grandfathers was Northern Irish - he says when they used to travel by train they would all make bets on how quickly they could clear a platform after his grandfather opened his mouth :lol:
Ha ha, I totally get it. I worked in an outdoor activity centre for a while and all the other staff were different kinds of British. After a couple of weeks and a few beers one of the guys told me that, at the start, most of the staff A- didnt understand what I was sayin and 2- were scared of me; as soon as they heard my accent they all thought "fuck, he has a gun."

I'm liking the Surface Pro. It's faster than my mini PC at work. I have a lot of background reading and emails to go through before I can get back to my proper job - not to mention a lot of quite urgent and messy work that hasn't come to anyone else's attention :( - so I won't know if it's best to use touchscreen or a mouse until I get into the thick of using our system at speed. My general workload has also increased massively, which is scary.

I'm liking the Surface Pro. It's faster than my mini PC at work. I have a lot of background reading and emails to go through before I can get back to my proper job - not to mention a lot of quite urgent and messy work that hasn't come to anyone else's attention :( - so I won't know if it's best to use touchscreen or a mouse until I get into the thick of using our system at speed. My general workload has also increased massively, which is scary.
Have fun with your fucking computer! :cheers:

Back