Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In other news, the Tons of Rock bill is now complete. To my dismay I realize that The Raven Age will play on Thursday (not surprising as this is Maiden day), and Jorn Lande will play on Saturday. I'd love to see those two switch places The overall program for Thursday still looks good, though.

Regarding the whole Judas Priest thing, it's a real shame we're not gonna see any US Priest dates for 2020 (outside of the one off gig in Florida) :(

The only way I could see them coming to the US now is if they decide to do a little warmup run in March/April

I just listened to Ordinary Man! It's a surprisingly solid album, and there aren't any 'bad' songs.
Favourite song: Scary Little Green Men
I really don't like swearing in music, but I still feel they should have ended the album with It's A Raid.
Did you know that Ordinary Man is the first album since 1970's Black Sabbath that has Ozzy showing off his instrumental talents?

...he plays the harmonica on "Eat Me".

Reactions: Yax
Regarding the whole Judas Priest thing, it's a real shame we're not gonna see any US Priest dates for 2020 (outside of the one off gig in Florida) :(

The only way I could see them coming to the US now is if they decide to do a little warmup run in March/April
I got my fix when I saw Halford open for Maiden in 2000 and Priest in 2004.

I'll go to pretty much any big band in Ottawa.
Lucky you; you actually get big bands in Ottawa.
Meanwhile, practically nobody comes to India. I live in Bengaluru, a major city, and when was the last big band performance?

Metallica? 2011.
Megadeth? 2015.
Iron Maiden? 2009. Over ten years ago!

Lucky you; you actually get big bands in Ottawa.
Meanwhile, practically nobody comes to India. I live in Bengaluru, a major city, and when was the last big band performance?
I mean, we got Judas Priest, Megadeth, and Ghost. Not really...huge.

Here's actually hoping for Maiden and Priest in 2021! Considering what I said about concerts in the Tool thread, I'd definitely be down for checking that out and as long as Maiden keeps coming here to Minnesota, I'll probably keep going. Gotta make up for all the years missed!

Here's actually hoping for Maiden and Priest in 2021! Considering what I said about concerts in the Tool thread, I'd definitely be down for checking that out and as long as Maiden keeps coming here to Minnesota, I'll probably keep going. Gotta make up for all the years missed!
You can travel to another state too, Travis.

Back