Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I don't think so, but my current place came with a few extra things. The plates and cutlery were a welcome addition which I'll be keeping, but the lighter, mirror and ironing board will be staying here. I've been living here since July last year and the previous tennant still gets mail delivered here sometimes. I was putting it all back in the postbox with "not at this address" written on the envelope and I think the solicitor's office who was sending most of the mail eventually got the message.

Just found out I still have a valid account with Ticketmaster Sweden. Good. Also no meetings scheduled at 9 tomorrow.

@Black Wizard will probably applaud my decision to try get to Gothenburg by train. There is a 0700 train departure from Oslo on the concert day, which means I'll be in Gothenburg well before lunchtime, i.e. plenty of time for beers.

Just found out I still have a valid account with Ticketmaster Sweden. Good. Also no meetings scheduled at 9 tomorrow.

@Black Wizard will probably applaud my decision to try get to Gothenburg by train. There is a 0700 train departure from Oslo on the concert day, which means I'll be in Gothenburg well before lunchtime, i.e. plenty of time for beers.
Come the night before, better beering.

I have Ticketmaster accounts in six countries now: UK, USA, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Spain. ::)

I'm glad to know that you'll be joining us in Gothenburg @Dr. Eddies Wingman. It'll be Oslo 2016, London 2017 and Copenhagen 2018 reloaded. Let's hope that Gothenburg has a better public transport system than Copenhagen! I'm super jealous that you'll be taking the train of course. My previous train experience in Sweden was not positive. :mad: I thought you'd be flying yourself over from Norway though.

As @LooseCannon says you should come the day before to maximise beer time. I haven't made any plans yet but might arrive a couple of days early to do some proper tourism that doesn't involve sitting in a pub all day. There will be a couple of Euro 2020 matches on Maiden day and the next, in London, Amsterdam, Bilbao and Budapest, so we should find somewhere to watch some of the football.

Yeah I went more the most expensive option at the front. It seems like there will be no serenading Ullevi with all of the classics next year then. :(

Back