Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Getting used to this new layout will take some time.

Also, Eurovision Song Contest is mainly watched for comedy value. Don't think this year provided much, it was pretty bland.

I haven't had a good night. Stomachache woke me up. It also woke me up the previous night too. I just need to make it till the end of the week and then a 10-day vacation begins.

The next couple of weeks will be stressful.

One week ago, I bid for - and got - a new apartment, which I will take over in July. Today I met with the real estate agent that will help me sell my current one. In preparation for the sale, I will have to paint a couple of walls that currently don't look very pretty, I was advised to move some furniture around to "highlight the space" and obviously I'll have to give this place the most thorough cleaning since the day I moved in more than seven years ago.

Sometime this week I'll have to make time for the appraiser to come and look over the apartment, and by Monday next week it has to be ready for the photographer. If everything goes according to plan, the showing will be three weeks from now and hopefully I won't get any surprises in the process (one surprise I'll gladly accept, however, is if someone is willing to pay well above my expectation :D).

I already got one negative surprise. The real estate agent is a Liverpool fan and likes talking about it :grumble:

You need to cover your apartment in giant Eddie murals. Added value for any Maiden fans looking to buy. Might put some buyers off, of course.

No, seems fine to me.

In other news. Miley Cyrus will be performing in the park up the road from me this weekend.

I haven't typed anything on my phone yet, but on my browser (Chrome) it feels like the screen isn't keeping up with my typing speed. Might be my computer, but I tried typing something in Notepad and didn't notice any issues. I'll keep an eye on it.

When I open the forum on my phone, it seems every thread is opened on page 1, and the buttons for selecting page/going to last page are only available at the bottom.

Take a look at page 1 of this thread and see why this is annoying.

Back