Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jun 30 2002, 10:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jun 30 2002, 10:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]6888 posts.

Now, put the gun down or I'll give you a Britney avatar.[/quote]
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*Procides to floow iron maiden's advise and runs to the hills*

*Looks down the barrel of the gun*

ahh, right

<--- dosn't knoe a thing about guns

I also ment posts on this topic!

[a href=\'http://www.animesuki.com/~yugioh/showthread.php?postid=229867#post229867\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.animesuki.com/~yugioh/showthrea...9867#post229867[/a]

37239 repiles!

Its on page 2483 at the moment

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jun 30 2002, 10:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jun 30 2002, 10:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]That's a lot!  Our record is about a twentieth of that![/quote]
You can do maths? :shocked:

I can hardly do 2 + 2

though tfor some reson im good at Algrbra

Mabye i should have hoved to amrica

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jun 30 2002, 10:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jun 30 2002, 10:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I can't do maths.  Algebra's the one I'm worst at.[/quote]
Meh, i have to be good at algrba aparntly

dream job = computer programer

I mastered QBASIC, and VBASIC and now, for the terror

HTML!

I can't bear HTML! I only know basic forum posting codes, so I can do stuff like [font style=\"width: 100%; filter:glow(color=#cc3300, strength=2)\"]this[/font] and [span style=\'font-family:wingdings\']this.[/span]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jun 30 2002, 10:47 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jun 30 2002, 10:47 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I can't bear HTML!  I only know basic forum posting codes, so I can do stuff like [font style=\\\"width: 100%; filter:glow(color=#cc3300, strength=2)\\\"]this[/font] and [span style=\'font-family:wingdings\']this.[/span][/quote]
I have no idea why i just can't do html

I can do all other codes. Its Just my html thats crap

I can change background colors, font types, font sizes, place images, and that's about it. So for the other stuff, I just use a html editor.

I don't do sites, so I don't need to know them. I just like doing [font style=\"width: 100%; filter:glow(color=#cc3300, strength=2)\"]stuff[/font] [span style=\'font-family:arial\']like[/span] [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\']this[/span] just for fun.

i can do everything... [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the record was 2600 at the begining

Back