Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, that's crucial, you know. :D

My daughter is just four, so not much to worry about at present. However, if she becomes even half the horrible teenager I was, I'm in some serious trouble.

I've made a bet today. I predicted 19.00 (Liechtenstein-Bosnia Herzegovina 7+ goals), 4.25 (Montenegro-Poland 4-6 goals) and 4.00 (Bulgaria-Italy 4-6 goals) matches correctly. For the fourth game, I thought of Luxembourg-Portugal game on which Luxembourg was given 2 handicapes, I was going to pick Luxembourg's side. Then I changed my mind and changed it to Derry City-Cork City 4-6 goals. Luxembourg-Portugal game ended 1-2, Derry City-Cork City game ended 0-1. I have a fifth game coming up, Argentina-Paraguay 4-6 goals.

If I didn't make the change, I'd guarantee 780 TL's. (I guess that's around 430 US dollars) Now that money is in jeopardy. If I get the Argentina game and had I haven't made the change, then I'd get 5000 TL's which is around 2.700 US dollars.

I officially hate myself, Derry City and Cork City now.

Surely you're too young to bet!:p

I have an accumulator on eight games in League 1 & 2 tomorrow and could win £140.

I'm really good at betting, though of course I'm too young, I give the coupons to my father to place them. :D The coupon I've talked about only cost 6 TL's which is around 3,5 - 4 US dollars or so. That actually strengthens the pain, 6 TL's for 5000 TL's.

I now only hope to see 4-6 goals in Argentina game to get a consolation prize.

I have nothing against neighbours partying on Friday night, but do they need to have such a tragic taste in music? :S

@Shade, I totally hear you, I don't miss those days....

Ahhhh..... home, with pepperoni pizza, a bottle of red, and my feet up on the table. Netflix is rolling and I'm smiling.

I have nothing against neighbours partying on Friday night, but do they need to have such a tragic taste in music? :S
You should have gone across with a Slayer CD and turned off their music, then before playing the Slayer CD tell them "This is music" in the stereotypical douchebag metalhead way.

You should have gone across with a Slayer CD and turned off their music, then before playing the Slayer CD tell them "This is music" in the stereotypical douchebag metalhead way.

That post reminded me of South Park where they crushed all the hippies with Angel of Death. :D

Back