Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

KCMO again!  Goin for some of Grandpa's Xmas Brunch.  And another trip to the Apple store with 5 broken iPods.  Woo hoo!

Not really looking forward to it, I'm kinda tired of Megadeth at this point.

Anywho, anyone recommend something by Rob Zombie/White Zombie? I heard a pretty good song on the ending credits to some show and I thought I'd look it up.

Just youtube his songs and give them a listen. :)

This is a pretty wild looking vehicle:
161812_35be33a02d19242980f6e00a29eec419.jpg

Wasted CLV said:
KCMO again!  Goin for some of Grandpa's Xmas Brunch. 

Have fun in God's country.  My father who lives in Lawrence is coming to visit me in L.A. for the holiday.  I think he's hoping for sunlight and warmth.  He's gonna get rain, rain and then some more rain. 

Wasted CLV said:
And another trip to the Apple store with 5 broken iPods. 

Explain yourself. How the heck do you have five iPods, let alone BROKEN iPods??  (FYI, they are not suitable for juggling.)

My 30GB classic, my son's 4GB nano, my friends older 4GB nano, her son's touch, and his dads 30GB classic. Yeah, 4 of em bricks.

Damn! I wouldn't trust their genius bar though. Years back, my sister's iPod had the white screen of death and when my dad brought it in, they completely lied to him and said they never heard of it just so we would trade it in and buy a new one.

So far iv had good luck, 2 of them replaced a few years back for no charge. I think one has a bad disk, one works as a flash drive, but won't play, one a bad battery, one I think was user error. (I learn lots if I ask the right questions)

Cab to work in 2.5 hours.

Well it sucks, but the good news are that I've done the math, I'm making "pretty good" money from working 3 days a week.
Holy fucking shit, I just found out how much it is in dollars: 666. I shit you not. I rounded it a bit but damn!

Mega said:
Not really looking forward to it, I'm kinda tired of Megadeth at this point.

Anywho, anyone recommend something by Rob Zombie/White Zombie? I heard a pretty good song on the ending credits to some show and I thought I'd look it up.
meh. i bought Astrocreep 2000 WZ and to be nice it was a pile of crap. And from what i've heard that is thier best album. Educated Horses by Rob is really good though. His solo stuff is a lot better

Hellish day at work, everything is killing me.

Mainly because it was carrying like a million things from point A to point B. I'm trying the other part of the hotel (dining room) next week and if it sucks the same I'm going to look for another one.

Back