Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

A bunch of things you can do with that stuff...
*the heat is getting unbearable*

Ice... What more. I usely use ice for drinks and sorbe. Sorbe maybe then but you said no cocking....

*takes some cruss ice and puts it on her stomac.... eezzzzz that stingd a lilte bit*

you could just use it over your body like you are doing now...
hmm whipped cream...
*This boxers are feeling really tight*

Well I do feel rely warm now. The ice will just chill me just fine. The whipped cream is not chilling enugh thou.... And there is no one here to take it of me.

*takes the ice to some warmer places of her sheest*

Well you will just have to eat it with pears or something. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
*he hopes she doesn't chill herself to much, and he needs a chill as well*

Pears and whipped cream is rely good [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

*sits in front of the Mac with her morning gown open, eating pears and whipped cream. dropps of water lays like a mist over her sheest after the ice and dropplets runs down her sheest getting stuck on the more pretruding places*

Yeah, pear is a great fruit.
*He would like to be there to dry the drops of her chest with his tongue (that wouldn't dry, would it?)*

Pineapple is nice to. Sweet and bitter at the same time:)

*goes to get some more ice but leaves the morning gown at the Mac*

Yes, pineapple is really tasty. Have you ever tried Passion fruit?
*Takes t- shirt off. Its to hot to wear any clothes*

Sorry alurgic to passion fruit [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] But I must say that pineapple in sirup is rely nice with wipped cream.

*takes more ice over her sheest and feels the cold drupplets run down her body*

EEKK

*that was rely cold aginst her thigh*

Are you eating that right now?
*gets himself a beer from the fridge to see if he can cool down. Not likely though*

Yes.. Well more like 10 minutes ago.

Sorry Sebastian but the time has come. The sun has come up and it is 6.30 in the morning. Time for bed [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks for ceeping me compeny throu out the night [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No problem. Its been a pleasure, I really enjoy this games. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Sleep well, OK?
[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh I will.

It is fun to play games but I only hoppe that every one gets it so to speek [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh, I'm sure they get it.

Oooh baby that sounds really hot!!! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

guess i'll go have a wank!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh, edenbeast, you dirty fuck. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Sebastian+May 12 2003, 09:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Sebastian @ May 12 2003, 09:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh, edenbeast, you dirty fuck. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Doing the rattlesnake shake
Shake, shake, shake
Rattlesnake shake
Make my body ache [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

...lol, what a waste of webspace. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And? Can you think of any better to do with it? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back