Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Dunno, just realised, the doors open at 3:30 and maiden don't start til 8:15! still, be good to see within tempation again!

*Customary madness*

Horse Box!
* Lurks *

<madness>

LILLA SNIGEL AKTA DIG! AKTA DIG, AKTA DIG! LILLA SNIGEL AKTA DIG, ANNARS TAR JAG DIG!

BÄÄÄ BÄÄÄ VITA LAMM. HAR DU NÅGON ULL? JA. JA KÄRA FAR, JAG HAR SÄCKEN FULL. HELGDAGSROCK ÅT FAR, SÖNDAGSKJOL ÅT MOR. OCH TVÅ PAR STRUMPOR ÅT LILLE, LILLE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

</madness>

Just some bloke, I think...

Who are you? Jeff? Ted? Frank?

Nevermind... the Tour de France is on at the mo so its all gd

Byeeee

@Deano, where are you?!  Did you see Jr get a top 5 finish?  I was stuck at ma and pa's and they have no ESPN, and only 24k dial up... what a drag.

And Busch won, yet again.... ug.

Yax said:
... And 15 of my posts just disappeared today... Why? Bleh, who cares. Back to: MADNESS  :D

...and I was wondering why I can't get to the 800 mark  :bigsmile:
after I read that Yax post I realized that I had some missing posts too
no big deal, the spam belongs to garbage and I rather like this kind of moderation

but what I like the most is the disappearing of non active members : that was really annoying to me
having more than the half here non active

so our members counter is "a breath away" from our beloved number again  B)

667 Members

__no5, whats going on?

Deano has gone AWOL on us-- must be out hanging with the kids this past week.

Yeah, we've been passing on the forum, seems.

I had fun this weekend, the first time ever that I got to sit around and drink beer with my brothers... they live a ways away, so we havn't had the chance to do that before.

Been up to any good?

Here is a pic that I saw on my local Taco Bell...

Attachments

• tacobellH.JPG
    tacobellH.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Back