Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks Wasted. It's good to be appreciated. The rest of the world ((((((I THINK)))))) hates me. I'm here to protect all of the western world. After all, this is Bush's crusade, everybody hates him but it was started by the British, (((just like everything else)))) DIRECT YOUR HATE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTON!!!!! If Alaskans and Hawaiins hate us, so be it. I'm inviting so much more, bring it. I'm off> I love you all.

Hey, I have a cousin that is a Marine, he is a good bud.  He was near Baghdad, up in the 'triangle' (?) about 2 years ago, and he has some pretty harsh stories.  When walking patrol one nite, he went left, his buddy went right, and the buddy got killed by a bomb.  My bro-in-law was also near Baghdad, driving fuel and water trucks.  I have a huge respect for the people that risk their lives so we can sit here and post like this.

We love you too, man!  (but your aren't getting my Bud-light)

Deano said:
you're out of your mind.... we could start a NASCAR thread but that would be a waste of bandwidth like the HOCKEY one. JR. is now a homo, you know it and I know it. Just like Tony Romo....

What's all this Deano? What's wrong with being gay?

I don't know what Deano and wasted were talking about. I was just sending a general message out to you guys who maybe haven't checked out that thread yet.

I know hardly anything about guitars either, but it's just a killer thread. Zare did his homewrok! With help from Ardius and Forostar  ;)

I have surfed thorugh it, the pics are amazing.  I just don't have much to add other than:

'Cool pics'... which leaves me looking more stupid than usual.

Morning Natalie.

Back