Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

SinisterMinisterX said:
You do the Hokey Pokey and you shake it all about.

I hope that answers your question, Onhell.

Not quite :D

Powergirl81 said:
It's Friday morning, sunny over here in Pennsylvania...I need to do laundry! lol

*Will jam Maiden later on... oh, what should I choose?  :D*

Suggestions? hehe

It's always sunny in Philadelphia :p *drum roll*

national acrobat said:
With the power vested in me by Cod, I hereby pronounce this 'best Bill Bailey youtube link post of the week'.
It probably was the only Bill Bailey youtube link this week.

And I say - we need more. :yey:

This is quite sad, actually. I genuinely cannot think of anything to post. Southend are loosing 1-0 at half time and I need to get some Christmas shopping done. But I can't be arsed.

:ninja:             

YES! YES! YES!

IZBELISTERNI128428699915848750.jpg

Back