Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Frank Grimes electrocuted himself - pretending to be Homer.

Frank Grimes is dead.

Homer is dead too

homere.jpg

Here is a reply before I end my day........

As a "go up" picture, how about one of Liverpool's Gerrard scoring their opening goal tonight:

_44295146_gerrard2_getty416.jpg

____no5 said:
what is your work * ??  :blink: :huh:

[*] your in the work now right ??

I'm always at work LOL, I work 60 hours a week. I'm a Case Manager at a domestic violence shelter, i tutor spanish at the community college and Dj events on Saturdays...

I need to get things going again! no5, Albie, where are you??  :p
I have seen this before...one night long ago, like 3 months ago or so, I was looking for H stuff on the internet, and this came up on the search engine! I was looking for how he got that nickname H, I wonder if the band calls him that, or just Adrian?

One last question...this is being pretty observant...H's wedding band looks like it's either silver or platinum...do you think his wife has a gold wedding band? (Silver and Gold)? 

Sorry...hope that's allowed...

OK...and I have something else observant....Murray doesn't wear his wedding band at all when he plays??
*ducking for cover* 

All right, I'm done.

BTW...I have seen snippets of these "churches" and their  posts...This forum doesn't look up to Murray as much as H? I guess I can see why...H's solos (to me) are (a little) better than Dave's.

I feel better now that I addressed that 

How long have the 3 churches been around?

OK, so these are my first 2 posts in this legendary thread, way back on June 18! And after Albie posted that wiki article about wedding bands, I think I was right about the silver and gold! Not knowing a thing about it...that's weird!  :p

Then LC posted about "one ring to rule them all" cuz he's a LOTR buff lol  :p

Brings back memories for you frequent posters, doesn't it? hehe

But it didn't roll that far.

See what happens when _______________________________no5 takes a break.

Back