Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Give me an apple and I'll hollow it out and turn it into an enclosure for the lions!

[!--QuoteBegin-conorsdaman@hotmail.com+Aug 10 2005, 11:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(conorsdaman@hotmail.com @ Aug 10 2005, 11:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What is the point to this. by the way, ancient mariner has a lovely baldpatch!
[snapback]114782[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Why thank you! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-conorsdaman@hotmail.com+Aug 10 2005, 01:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(conorsdaman@hotmail.com @ Aug 10 2005, 01:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]by the way, ancient mariner has a lovely baldpatch!
[snapback]114782[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And an even lovelier "home page" [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-charlotte+Aug 16 2005, 04:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(charlotte @ Aug 16 2005, 04:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And an even lovelier "home page"  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]115567[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That home page was very funny. Megadeth did "Kill 'Em All" alright! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You Devil-worshipping metallers are missing the point. You keep getting fussy with petty details like who did what album and what the band was called and when they were formed and what genre they play and what their lyrics are about and if they're even metal at all. Point is metal is satanic full stop. It doesn't matter what the fuck they sing about [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This goes beyond Tipper Gore and her helpers. It's not lies, wars, money or oppression that's satanic. It's music [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Aug 16 2005, 07:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Aug 16 2005, 07:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You Devil-worshipping metallers are missing the point. You keep getting fussy with petty details like who did what album and what the band was called and when they were formed and what genre they play and what their lyrics are about and if they're even metal at all. Point is metal is satanic full stop. It doesn't matter what the fuck they sing about  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]115570[/snapback]​
[/quote]

And i'm a midget chinese hair-dresser called Errol. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You are? Pleased to meet you I'm an amateur cheese flogger to the House of Frazer!

Blast beating my way through the very very very very very gr1m and northern passages of forsaken inverted moon n3cr0s who are too tr00 within their kvlt for thou...

If I post 57 quick replies to this will I be credited with reaching the target???

Lollyposps rule [!--emo&:homer:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/homer[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'homer[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

this forum rules.. im happy i found it [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] thanks for hosting it

What an idiot taking pictures of himself and uplaoding them to the phones website with a phone he just stolen.

im not hungry now [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back