Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-Lorrain Donnelly+May 28 2005, 05:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lorrain Donnelly @ May 28 2005, 05:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hello everbods I am sitting here listening to Al Green Lets stay together as I have just split up with my boyfriend and I think that song is f*****g brilliant after stranger in a strange land that is am I really sad????????????????????????? and we were watching Father Ted feck arse girls DRINK [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]105938[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And I am sitting here listening to Linkin Park in the end I think that is the dogs bollocks I would love to see Linkin Park and Iron Maiden together [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+May 28 2005, 05:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ May 28 2005, 05:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Dougal: Hello there Len.
Bishop Brennan: Don't call me Len, you prick. Refer to me as 'Bishop Brennan'!
Dougal: Ah right you are there Len
[snapback]105939[/snapback]​
[/quote] Bloody hell you are hunting pineapples I thought i was sad hunting for H from steps [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+May 28 2005, 05:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ May 28 2005, 05:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Dougal: Hello there Len.
Bishop Brennan: Don't call me Len, you prick. Refer to me as 'Bishop Brennan'!
Dougal: Ah right you are there Len
[snapback]105939[/snapback]​
[/quote]Hello pineapple I am pissed out of my mind and f*****g enjoying myself and having a malibu and pineapple so I am thinking of you ha ha ha

[!--QuoteBegin-Atvarussmak+May 24 2005, 09:40 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Atvarussmak @ May 24 2005, 09:40 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]"I won't be happy until the last rabbit round here is the one inside your head, working the controls!"

Mrs Doyle: Won't you have some cake, Father? It's got cocaine in it. Oh no, hang on, it's not cocaine, is it. What do I mean now? - the little things... Raisins!
[snapback]105402[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Do you know rabbits are taking over the world? My son Jamie told me that they are and so are the clouds

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+May 24 2005, 09:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ May 24 2005, 09:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]FECK OFF!
[snapback]105403[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I have a 2 year old grand son that likes Brittney a perv just like his father

Ah, sounds like someone has had too much guinness.
And for your info: There isnt a grocery shop for three countries. I mean come on, I live in Devon.

Also...............

[!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You really need to try the Spam thread.

sorry to hear that news Lorrain Donnelly. Hope you get over it, without too muny problems.

Can i just say something what is wrong with the post counts, i have to post three posts to get it to register one, (has squirrels been eating it).

RC:good afternoon. I wonder it I could trouble you for a quater of a pound of ********* allsorts.
RB:Trouble sir? Norhing too much trouble sir? Didn't you see the notice in the window sir? "Nothing is too much trouble" Right sir - ********* allsorts. Quater of a pound did you say, Sir?
(pours them into scales)
RC:Yes thank you. Only i dont like the pink ones.
RB:Oh, no pink ones, no sir
(removes pink ones)
RC:And i dont like the blue ones.
RB:No blue ones.
(takes out blue)
RC: I hope you dont mind.
RB:No trouble, sir.
RC:And no black and white ones.
RB:Oh, I think that only leaves the orange ones.
RC:Yes i only like the orange ones.

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+May 28 2005, 07:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ May 28 2005, 07:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Also...............

[!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You really need to try the Spam thread.
[snapback]105950[/snapback]​
[/quote]

We'll have no spamming here.

This is a local site for local people.

No, seriously, its the madness, spam all you like I guess [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Tony: Do you know? At the end of a difficult day, there's nothing like a serious, free-ranging conversation, is there?
Gary: Did you drop one?
Tony: Yea.

Tony: Gary, you know masturbation?
Gary: Vaguely, yes.
Tony: And you know women?
Gary: Women, yes.
Tony: Well, when they do it, right, they imagine Richard Gear or Linford Christie or whatever, lying on top of them, probably on a mountaintop.
Gary: Or in a leafy glade.
Tony: Yea, somewhere with a girlie atmosphere.
Gary: Whereas all we have to do is reach for your favorite mag and yank your plank!
Tony: I mean it's quicker, you don't have to use your imagination, and it's good for local news agents.

Dorothy: What'cha want to do?
Gary: I don't know...something mad, something crazy, something I've never done before.
Dorothy: Sit in the corner quietly reading a book, looking up every now and again making an intelligent comment?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We past the 2200 a few post back. New target is in order.

yey, lets get 3000 replies. Or not.. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 28 2005, 11:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 28 2005, 11:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We'll have no spamming here.

This is a local site for local people.
No, seriously, its the madness, spam all you like I guess  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]106021[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Tubbs: Tell him my insides are wrong.

Hurrah!!!!

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

this shit is bananas! b-a-n-a-n-arama! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

man this is some wierd shit

Back