Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Spring is here, I just got paid, together with a long-awaited reimbursement, and I'm leaving for a week in Paris tonight. I feel that one of the nice things of getting older is that you genuinely appreciate those moments when everything is good and it makes you happy.

I'm happy for you.

Well, it's the opposite for us - at least someone in our family has been sick since December and our youngest (1Y) has been hospitalised again today - again some type of bronchitis or something. So wifey's with him and I'm going to be at home with the other two boys, who are only slightly sick, thankfully.

I had to postpone the lumbal puncture I had planned for tomorrow (I've had some neurological issues that might have been just post-Covid, but I'm undergoing various examinations to rule out other possibilities, including MS) and I'm kinda down, I know it's probably not that serious, but like I said, these past several months have been pretty relentless* and I'm near the end of my reserves - energy, psychological, spiritual.

* (there were other issues, not just health-wise, but other shite as well, might elaborate later)

I'm happy for you.

Well, it's the opposite for us - at least someone in our family has been sick since December and our youngest (1Y) has been hospitalised again today - again some type of bronchitis or something. So wifey's with him and I'm going to be at home with the other two boys, who are only slightly sick, thankfully.

I had to postpone the lumbal puncture I had planned for tomorrow (I've had some neurological issues that might have been just post-Covid, but I'm undergoing various examinations to rule out other possibilities, including MS) and I'm kinda down, I know it's probably not that serious, but like I said, these past several months have been pretty relentless* and I'm near the end of my reserves - energy, psychological, spiritual.

* (there were other issues, not just health-wise, but other shite as well, might elaborate later)
I hope all health problems are resolved very soon.
My best wishes for you and your family.

It's looking better at the moment, it was probably just a nasty bout of RS virus, apparently it was more of a proper precaution than genuine life-threatening condition, but still. There is a chance they might be released tomorrow.

Anyway, thank you all for your lovely reactions, thoughts, prayers, everything. <3

Hello there! I've been away very long.... although I did have issues with my account, I still could have shown my face earlier.

I hope you are well, all!

I've been busy a lot with other things (I play in two bands which take time and fun! And I have a family of course) but felt it's time to drop by again.
What a metal week it's been with the new Bruce and Priest records.

Welcome back Foro! This Forum will be a better place with you in :)

It's looking better at the moment, it was probably just a nasty bout of RS virus, apparently it was more of a proper precaution than genuine life-threatening condition, but still. There is a chance they might be released tomorrow.

Anyway, thank you all for your lovely reactions, thoughts, prayers, everything. <3
great news to hear! fingers crossed they continue to recover.

I'm happy for you.

Hey Judas, wish you speed recovery and lots of courage.

Back