Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Take not thy thunder from us....

Take away our pride.

What a song eh? [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bloody hell! Haven't done Today's post! for ages!

Never mind. As long as there's a post in here every so often.

first post in 6 days...

and we're at 192 post... just 8 to have 200 posts and try to get 300 replies to this topic! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My post.... [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

...She lays in bed at night
and that is when I make my call
but when she stares at
me she can't see nothing at all
cos you see I can't take no shape or form
it's been three long years since I've been gone...
[Twilight Zone (Dave Murray/Steve Harris) - 1981]

Thanks! Only about 2 more to go! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Who will it be? Excitement... [!--emo&:o--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back