Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-mercury+Oct 27 2004, 07:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mercury @ Oct 27 2004, 07:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I also got a ticket for gothenburg.... I was outside the ticket"store" al night. Iwas there from 22.30 to when the tickets was released 09.00......... and now scream for me stockholm and I gonna find tickets to Finland....
[snapback]90268[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Maybe well see there... if I manage to get tickets... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am post # 1961 [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Nov 6 2004, 10:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Nov 6 2004, 10:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I am post # 1961 [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]91072[/snapback]​
[/quote]

No... you are a person, not a number!

(Cue The Prisoner intro)

Besides this is all SPAM!© anyway

Forget spam ([!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]) and follow the SPAM!© !

Today's post (November 19th 2004)!

Let's continue with this until we reach the record we're about to break or whatever.

Nobody has done today's post in ages! Could this be a rejuvenation of the madness? Let's hope so.
[!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Abit IS7-E2 Mainboard!

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Can the end
Be at hand
Is the face
In the sand
Future memory of our tragedy

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back