Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Onhell has been running this show for years now - killing threads, annoying pompous bastards and generally scaring the shit out of us all with that hoddie stare.

That depends.  If the fight starts with me with a baseball bat, and you tied up, then yes.

In any other situation: no.

I need a bottle opener and a church key to open my can of whoopass, and then I'd probably drop it.

<<Cringes in fear>>

I've met techno nerds from the Marines.  They can still bench press me.

Dad's job in the mid 90s took him down to Virginia a lot working on some sort of NATO project.  Many US fellows came up to Halifax.  They actually did a few years of decent 4th of July parties with bad beer and shitty hotdogs.
@ Wasted: did it arrive yet?

Albie said:
I could take on a Marine with my hands tied behind my back. :D

Whoa!  That sounds like a challenge!! 

*Wasted looking for a chair, a bag of popcorn, and a cold beer*

:p

and I've met a few great Canadians in Afghanistan; those guys looked like they could bench press me, you and Wasted all at once. It definitely looked like they had spent some time ripping trees out of the ground in the Great White North.

On the flip-side of your 4th of July party story, I went to Montréal for Happy Canada Day and I was having the most fun, why would an American be out-doing the Canadians at their own party? Was it because I was in Quebec?

Last question: why am I not being sent things?  :(

I could take on a Marine with my hands tied behind my back.

Albie, you are scaring the dogpiss out of me.... where can I meet you to humbly bow down before your obvious superiority?  ;)

See, now I've made such a rash claim, should I make an even bolder move to prove it?

Erm....where's LC's baseball bat and that rope?

Or perhaps this one might help:
KYLOUslugger_derek.jpg

Deano said:
On the flip-side of your 4th of July party story, I went to Montréal for Happy Canada Day and I was having the most fun, why would an American be out-doing the Canadians at their own party? Was it because I was in Quebec?

Dude, Quebec.  If you want to party in Quebec, show up for St. John Baptiste day.  It's like going to Vicksburg on July 4th, 1864 and expecting to party hard.

Back