Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] anyone for cherries?

I'm not like that Dog im Heterosexual ... but thank anyway [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WHEN I SAID CHERRIES, I MEANT CHERRIES!

[img src=\'http://www.washfruit.com/images/cherries.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

alright fuckin all grab a hand full.. Just because you giving charity doesnt mean we still aint pissed with you

we = you [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

because it's basically me and you on this topic!

WHERe is everyone??

I'm right here. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I was just out picking blueberries...when an alien space ship came and took my friend where they anally probed him!

that made you horny ? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-AncientMariner1309+Jul 31 2004, 11:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(AncientMariner1309 @ Jul 31 2004, 11:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] NO U DOPE [/quote]
I DO NOT DOPE! i merely smoke marajuana for its medicinal values [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i don't! [!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back