Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No, I was at King's Dominion (an amusement park around here) with the family. We saw that a storm was coming in so we headed for the exit gates. We were actually under the gates when all hell broke loose. People were running back in for cover, screaming... total madness. Then the wind starts blowing in, trash cans and branches flying everywhere, golf ball size hail, we all hit the deck. It lasted about 1 -2 minutes I guess and then we could go out from under the gates. Trees were down everywhere; motorcycles were turned over and whipped all around the parking lot (sorry), debris everywhere. It was definitely a tornado but I don't think it was a real bad one. Nothing like you get out where you're at.

That is nutso!  Glad you made it through ok!  I have never been in one-- I actually missed one by 5 minutes a few years back-- I was driving home and it passed through the area I had just left.

Just north of me, about 3 hours away, there was a town that was destroyed by a tornado, just a few weeks back... crazy bad stuff that is.

ahhhchuuuuuuuuu

Bless you.

and you ?? when you go to hollidays ??? ........and where ??

No holidays planned as of yet ___no5, although I will get to hit up Iraq and Afghanistan again this summer. There's also a trip planned to Australia for later this year, I'm really hoping to get on that one!  :bigsmile:

Sneezing, I have that to look forward to over the next couple of months (along with all the other crappy hay fever symptoms). As long as it stops raining, that is.

Another joy of spring/summer. When it has rained and the clouds start to clear, I may walk out the back garden with my dogs and crunch....I've trodden on another friggin' snail.

Not much of a defence is that shell.

Ha ha! you are right!

The way my summer has been going, I'm inside working when its nice, and when I have time to ride my bike or be outside, its raining.  Last week, it was 80F on sunday, when working on the house.  The next day, for my daughter's softball game, it was 45F.... I'm a wimp, I don't like it chilly.

I don't like it chilly either. That's why I'm retiring in Florida! What's uuuuupppppp Wasted!!!???

I can understand that!  I'm with him, tho I'm thinking of retiring in the 'Great Southwest'... its a dry heat :lol:

sun0102.JPG

I'm too Canadian.  There's no real hockey down there...and I like a little snow.  A little.

Back