Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I had a Maiden related dream, but unfortunately I couldn't remember some (curious) parts:

I was at a concert. The stage set was the LOTB one (the fear of 4-legs tour lol) and the backdrops were spectacular - bigger and more colorful than normal. Dave was with a cream Flying V guitar, Adrian was with the sunburst Strat and Steve was with his signature West Ham bass. They opened with ''Another Life'' with FOTD Eddie as a backdrop (weird, and it's not one of my favorites) and then followed it up with ''Starblind'' (Bruce was with his ''storytelling'' coat). I was impressed with the performance of the latter. I woke up after the 6th song in the setlist or something, but I can't remember the others - although I'm sure they were big surprises because when I woke up I thought it was real and I was hyped. It pisses me off that I can't remember. Some of the backdrops (close-up view) were Soldier Eddie and Knight Eddie (it looked amazing, I wish I could see them again). Another weird thing - there was one song in which the instrumental section reminded me of Priest's ''Future Of Mankind'' (very Maiden-esque, btw) with alternating solos by Dave and Adrian.

Back