Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Black Abyss Babe

CriedWhenJanickCutHisHair
It just occurred to me that the passing of the Queen has probably hit me harder because she is the only monarch I've ever known.

When my mother was my age she has witnessed the reigns of four monarchs, while my grandmother at the same age had already witnessed five (and she would up that to six by the time she passed away in the early '80s).

These figures do include Edward VIII of course, but even so ...

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
I don't know where to post this, but it's a thought that has been bouncing around in my head for a few days.

The fact that Zach Snyder put The Cranberries - Zombie as the playout for his actual zombie film seems so incredibly fucking wrong. There's been years of his fans online talking about his film sense and this seems to suggest he has none.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Got to sit in the 3rd seat in the cockpit of a Dash-8 on a 30min flight today :clap: very cool to observe how the two pilots worked together as a team. And the view from row 0,5 is somewhat better than what the other passengers had :cool:

Black Abyss Babe

CriedWhenJanickCutHisHair
Monarch is basically a human. And you know many humans. Just you find her special and unique, as a human on a certain role.
While this statement is fundamentally accurate it doesn't really touch on my meaning. Thing is, my parents and grandparents got used to the monarch changing every few years but it's something I've never witnessed until now - it's all about different frames of reference. This would still be true even if she'd been an awful monarch.

____no5

Free Man
While this statement is fundamentally accurate it doesn't really touch on my meaning. Thing is, my parents and grandparents got used to the monarch changing every few years but it's something I've never witnessed until now - it's all about different frames of reference. This would still be true even if she'd been an awful monarch.

Very nice writing to my eyes! Well explained. No surprises there ;)