Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Thanks for the birthday wishes, folks :D celebrating by eating paracetamol and practicing my "breathe so it sounds like Darth Vader" skills.

Good thing is that Covid hasn't taken my sense of taste yet, so I did actually enjoy the pancakes I made for dinner. It has taken the appetite though, so there's pancakes left for breakfast.

____no5

Free Man
Good thing is that Covid hasn't taken my sense of taste yet, so I did actually enjoy the pancakes I made for dinner. It has taken the appetite though, so there's pancakes left for breakfast.

Most probably it won’t, from what I experienced, see and hear, taste loss cases in Omicron representing a tiny percentage of the total.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Why is there a frog in the bushes outside my building? I live on a hill, with no bodies of water in the vicinity.

____no5

Free Man
I got Apple Music and it fuckin’ rules! And it feels great to be legally listening to music. And in lossless too!

Yeah Lossless in Apple Music, was one of the rare cases where Apple is offering a premium upgrade without taxing us at all for that. Zero.
In addition it was a quite low key move too, almost no marketing or fanfare at all.

Travis The Dragon

"I sell shower curtian rings. BEST in the world."
Yeah Lossless in Apple Music, was one of the rare cases where Apple is offering a premium upgrade without taxing us at all for that. Zero.
In addition it was a quite low key move too, almost no marketing or fanfare at all.
Amazon music is about the same deal, but they don’t have an EQ for the iPhone version of their app so I went with Apple.