Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

See, I actually think that accent is a little more specific. There's a mashup of BBC English (a la public school), with an old fashioned London twang, not the Estuary accent that's commoner now, and a little bit of something else in there. Most people I've met who have the generic South East-ish accent don't sound like that, they have more of a drawl.

The second video doesn't have the characteristic pauses and emphasis that sounded like Bruce in the first one, though, and they're speaking far too fast.

But just to add to the intrigue, here's Bruce posing for a photo with one of The Blades, and wearing a Blades fleece himself :p

View attachment 13994
I've also seen him wearing a Vulcan To The Sky shirt, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's got some Blades merch as well. We all know Bruce just can't resist it where aircraft are concerned ...

Anyway, there's a way to find out (if you're still in the fan club): "ASK MAIDEN" :ok:

I'm not. I got sick of reading about Shacky's latest exploits and reminiscences from someone who once saw Maiden at a pub in the 70s and doesn't remember much about it.

I take your point. Anyone out there who is in the fan club want to ask the question? If you arrange to have an aeroplane in your photo, I'm sure Bruce will tell you anything you could possibly wish to know ... :innocent:

Bank took like my entire salary for some payment tax shit I don't fucking know.

I was so nicely tired and ready for bed and decided to check my bank account. Big mistake. I will get up at 08:00 when they open up the call center, but I doubt it was some mistake. Probably some footnote tax shit. Fuck my fucking life. 20 days until the next salary. I have like 70 EUR for the next 3 weeks.

Well I do have more money on the credit card but I wanted to pay off that bill.

I called the bank and they told me what happened.

It turns out that if you have enough money on your account to pay back your entire credit card bill... they are gonna do it. It was just never the case for me up until tomorrow. Like ever. I was always broke on the 10th day of the month. So they just covered it all when I finally wasn't.

I'm just gonna restrict my spending until the end of the month, use the credit card (but minimally) once I run out of money on my regular bank account, and that's it.

I called the bank and they told me what happened.

It turns out that if you have enough money on your account to pay back your entire credit card bill... they are gonna do it. It was just never the case for me up until tomorrow. Like ever. I was always broke on the 10th day of the month. So they just covered it all when I finally wasn't.

I'm just gonna restrict my spending until the end of the month, use the credit card (but minimally) once I run out of money on my regular bank account, and that's it.
Yikes. That's a really shit practice.

Makes sense. Although it's not cool, at some point you might be spending the same without (hardly) using the card.

Ok that ending and you being sent home feels like good news to me. Am I wrong?

I am not sure, you do not sound that satisfied LC?

To me it also sounds as if nothing was found or diagnosed, or as if no good treatment or advice was given.

I hope it gets better and/or stays well now!

Back