Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I just finished a first, very, very rough draft of a major section of my dissertation. It lacks a lot of references and footnotes and still needs a lot of work, but still, it's something. 42.614 words, 385 footnotes and 97 pages with 1.5 line spacing.

So I just finished a first, very, very rough draft of a major section of my dissertation. It lacks a lot of references and footnotes and still needs a lot of work, but still, it's something. 42.614 words, 385 footnotes and 97 pages with 1.5 line spacing.
That's fine but did you use Times New Roman?

Fucking took you long enough.

Is it just me or have Iron Maiden kinda... missed a lot of opportunities for more creative vocal exploration by not utilizing Adrian more in the studio? Like “Reach Out” sounds great with him taking the center stage and Bruce doing backing vocals, it would be cool to here and Maiden track with two singing parts for both of them to trade a turn at the mic.

Just a random thought I had when I was thinking of baller ideas that could make the next album interesting.

My stupid little brother saw me post an ad on a website selling a book (he was there when I took a photo of the book), went to that website later, found someone selling the same book, under the same name as my own and proceeded to harass them, calling them by my Twitter handle when they said they weren't me etc.

I am livid. I don't even post anything on Twitter, I just use it to follow football related accounts, but it's just such stupid and needless behavior. Still debating whether to report that to dad. Better squash the internet harassment behavior when he's still young?

Also a good thing that I didn't share my Reddit handle with him. He sent me his first (dumbass lol), and he only seems to post in NSFW subreddits of Asian females with large breasts. And before anyone asks, I don't do that (again, I mostly post in football related subreddits), but I also don't want him to comment under every thing I post with his trolling, which is the sort of thing he would do.

Back