Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Maybe he didn't do it at the Maiden show. I don't think Bruce is watching Youtube clips of Fozzy.
Yeah, he might not be doing it all the time, but on off night etc. He has done it on occassion, anyway.

Kiske got a bit of heat a year or so ago for when they sent his in ear vocal guide track out to the PA for the high notes when he was supposedly too sick to sing properly.

Bought the special edition of the 2015 remaster of Live After Death at Walmart today. Album sounds great, figurine is just cool, and overall happy Diesel is happy.

I took the bus I used to my commute today, to go to town. In the area where people get off the bus, there still was the same sick as 4 months ago. :( So much for increased amount of cleaning! Well, I guess it's good to have permanent things in life during these Corona times.

I took the bus I used to my commute today, to go to town. In the area where people get off the bus, there still was the same sick as 4 months ago. :( So much for increased amount of cleaning! Well, I guess it's good to have permanent things in life during these Corona times.
Public transit scares me in times of COVID, so I've decided to buy a car.

Electric?
Unfortunately not. Two reasons:
1) our brilliant Conservative government removed the environmental rebates for buying electric, so they are massively more expensive than they were a few years ago.
2) I do not have access to a proper charger for an electric vehicle, and as I rent, I cannot install one myself.

Public transit scares me in times of COVID, so I've decided to buy a car.
I've never had a car, and life without it can be a bit difficult here sometimes. But because I absolutely hate driving a car, I don't want to buy one. I haven't been afraid of Corona either (although I have obeyed the rules given by our Government nevertheless), and we have about 5 new tested cases per day now. That's literally one in a million. :)

I've never had a car, and life without it can be a bit difficult here sometimes. But because I absolutely hate driving a car, I don't want to buy one. I haven't been afraid of Corona either (although I have obeyed the rules given by our Government nevertheless), and we have about 5 new tested cases per day now. That's literally one in a million. :)
We have between 5-10 in Ottawa, so 1 in 100,000. It's not too bad, but still too high risk for me. Plus it's a convenience thing as well, as you noted. I don't mind driving.

Back