Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
"We wanted this tracklist to be special, that extra bit of list magic," says Head Lister Steve "Listy" Harris.

"It was insane, we were listing like mad dogs," says Co-Lister Dave "Top 10 and a Smile" Murray.

"If there's one thing I like more than prancing like a fool," says Associate List Freak Janick "Rank These Ballerinas" Gers, "it's doing another fucking list."

"Returning to Maiden opened up the doors to something I would never have done in my solo career," says Bruce "Slave to the Power of Lists" Listinson.

"Yowza, mo' list," says List Whacker Nick McList.

In the words of Adrian Smith, "Miss me with that shit."

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
what-can-i-say-except-you-re-welcome-29750137.png

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
What are the band like in person?
To be honest, it was very quick. When I walked in I saw Araya and Holt smiling and shook all their hands. I don't remember seeing King - may sound weird, but that's what I recall. As I left, Bostaph called out "enjoy the show". "Make it good." I said back.

I never really thought about this, but we were told not to shake their hands hard, but be gentle. They had around 100 for the M&G, so shaking 100 hands vigorously would not be good for a musician. I also heard that King does not relish the M&B's and that may be why I don't recall him. But I will always remember Araya and Holt smiling, they were quite pleasant. As was Bostaph.

The picture of King and Araya standing together on the stage after the show is one of my favourites.

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
To be honest, it was very quick. When I walked in I saw Araya and Holt smiling and shook all their hands. I don't remember seeing King - may sound weird, but that's what I recall. As I left, Bostaph called out "enjoy the show". "Make it good." I said back.

I never really thought about this, but we were told not to shake their hands hard, but be gentle. They had around 100 for the M&G, so shaking 100 hands vigorously would not be good for a musician. I also heard that King does not relish the M&B's and that may be why I don't recall him. But I will always remember Araya and Holt smiling, they were quite pleasant. As was Bostaph.

The picture of King and Araya standing together on the stage after the show is one of my favourites.
I can't imagine Kerry King enjoying meet & greet events. He looks like such a miserable bastard. :lol:

These Slayer shows must be full of knuckle draggers and meatheads considering that Lamb of God are supporting. I can imagine each show being four hours of non-stop circle pits and people yelling unintelligibly in their best Metal voice.

The Flash

Dennis Wilcock did 9/11
I saw Tom Araya and Gary Holt feuding on Instagram over the midterms. (More specifically over a conservative chain message shared by Tom)