Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

With milk, not even I could stomach eating that much dry Weetabix
weakness.jpg

I once heard a story about a guy who was working as a golf caddy (guy who carries the clubs around) at St Andrews and one time he had to deal with a particularly obnoxious American golfist. Before starting his round the American took out a biscuit he'd swiped from the breakfast buffet, unwrapped it and started to eat it. He was not happy with what he'd eaten and said it was stale, but the caddy told him that they're quite a popular thing to eat here and they give lots of energy (a bit like lembas in Lord of the Rings). The American took the caddy's word for it and then ate another two dry weetabixes. :lol:

I once heard a story about a guy who was working as a golf caddy (guy who carries the clubs around) at St Andrews and one time he had to deal with a particularly obnoxious American golfist. Before starting his round the American took out a biscuit he'd swiped from the breakfast buffet, unwrapped it and started to eat it. He was not happy with what he'd eaten and said it was stale, but the caddy told him that they're quite a popular thing to eat here and they give lots of energy (a bit like lembas in Lord of the Rings). The American took the caddy's word for it and then ate another two dry weetabixes. :lol:
I just looked up weetabix. That's too damn funny! :lol:

It does appear to be sold in North America actually. Manufactured in Ontario. The portion size is smaller than the British Weetabix though.

Back