Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

matic22

Ancient Mariner
Remember when I said that my student office didn't enter my mark into the system way back in the beginning July? They still didn't. And I need it until 30th of August. The office is blaming the professor and the professor has no idea why my mark hasn't been entered into the system. Noone knows where the professor is and the student office is useless (they always say write to the professor). And the only thing that needs to be done is that the professor gives someone of his assistants permit to take the list of exam participants to the students office. But they can't fucking arrange that.

I think I need a lawyer.

matic22

Ancient Mariner
Well, maybe I should just ask Barry McKay to go nuts and write some hate emails. But unlike his other case, I really passed the exam.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
That's a nasty run of bad luck. When was the last time you actually got to fly?
Tuesday last week. Had one scheduled last Saturday but that got cancelled due to bad weather. Of course, the weather was beautiful on Friday and OK on Sunday.

There's a limit to how long I can live on my last landing (which was excellent), I'm not there yet where I can just pick up from where I left last time. It's more "one step back and two forward", and the step back tends to be longer when there's a longer time between lessons.

Sorry for whining, but when I'm stressed at work I really look forward to the flying ... and then the flying gets cancelled. It makes me wanna cry, and throw my hands up to the sky.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Now confirmed that my lesson tomorrow is off as well, the plane won't be back until the evening :censored:

... and the other one is out for weeks after propeller ground strike during landing :(

Last edited: