Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just noticed this on my computer

rj9UGcN.jpg

Operation666 was right :eek:

In about 7 hours, we're going to see the Stones live! :nana: One fewer Dad rock band to cross off. So when's the next Bachman-Turner Overdrive Europe tour? :D

I wanted to do a write-up on King's Rage today and comment in the Hevy Devy discussion/Survivor, but I might not be able to. Sorry, @Ariana and @Night Prowler , I promise I'll do my best to do both tomorrow :D.

Have fun. Ask Keith Richards how on earth he's still alive.

Somebody should punch me each time I attempt to educate someone on social media. I wouldn't look as pretty by the end, but probably would have better time management.

^ drinking money shakes.

Seriously, even the worst hobo/squatting junkies I've seen here in mid 1990s sported a 30+ year career at the end. Human body is not that weak, if you have unlimited medical resources at your disposal you can make this into a lifestyle. Worth it? Ofc not but still doable.

My point isn't regarding the mileage he has as a performer. It's regarding the mileage he has as a drug addict and alcoholic.

My point isn't regarding the mileage he has as a performer. It's regarding the mileage he has as a drug addict and alcoholic.

That's what I'm talking about :) Homeless junkies on heroin, intravenous, still selling same stories at late night storefronts trying to get a dime out of you, for 2-3 decades. If they can live so can a millionaire.

Back