Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Serbian minister of defense banned from Croatia. Serbian public reaction : ban him from entering Serbia too
Croatian minster of defense banned from Serbia. Croatian public reaction : ban him from entering Croatia too

Serbian minister of defense banned from Croatia. Serbian public reaction : ban him from entering Serbia too
Croatian minster of defense banned from Serbia. Croatian public reaction : ban him from entering Croatia too
So they'll both have to move to Montenegro then? I assume Bosnia-Herzegovina wants neither of them?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The next month is awesome.

May 1st is a day off. Ascension Day is a day off (this year that will be May 10th).

May 17th is a day off, and it comes on the Thursday before Pentecost - and Whit Monday is also a day off here. So, that's a total of 4 extra days off in May, but as the 1st is on a Tuesday and the 17th on a Thursday, it means taking three vacation days extra will give three extra long weekends (4 and 5 days).

And I've got four more flying lessons scheduled in the first two weeks of May :D

The next month is awesome.

May 1st is a day off. Ascension Day is a day off (this year that will be May 10th).

May 17th is a day off, and it comes on the Thursday before Pentecost - and Whit Monday is also a day off here. So, that's a total of 4 extra days off in May, but as the 1st is on a Tuesday and the 17th on a Thursday, it means taking three vacation days extra will give three extra long weekends (4 and 5 days).

And I've got four more flying lessons scheduled in the first two weeks of May :D
That sounds like a very wonderful month to me! Now, if I could only come up with about $7,000 to spend a week in Africa going on safari. It would be nice to take a few poachers out while I'm there.

Back